Assist the CFO in a lot of tasks related to accounting, including:
– booking invoices
– Paying suppliers and stores
– Handling travel expenses
– Reconcilations regarding payments from our users
– Reconcilations regarding our payments to stores
– Reconciliations regarding bank accounts and other balances
– VAT calculations
– Month end reconcilations and reports
– Ad hoc
This includes records both for Danish and German companies.
Further you will take part in controlling regarding our foreign subsidiaries.
We are a start-up. Things changes all the time. You will be collaborating in the establishment of business processes.
The ideal candidate
– You are familiar with excel
– You work systematic – and take independent resonsibility
– 1-3 years of experience with the above mentioned accounting task
– We expect that you can communicate in writing and orally in English with foreign colleagues and foreign external partners. Further we prefer one with german skills.
– At the moment we use Navision – knowledge would be nice but not a requirement.
– 30 hours per week
What we offer
· Competitive compensation package, based on experience
· Working with an extraordinary and meaningful product
· An international environment, with colleagues from seven countries (and counting)
· You get to be part of one of Copenhagen’s most promising start-ups with a team of intelligent, inspired co-workers all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
· A mission: we’re determined on having fun while succeeding with a start-up that serves a great purpose
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply here:
and make sure to include your English resume, a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us and your latest grade transcripts. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within four weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CFO Christina B. Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.