Business Intelligence Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer who can take lead on developing the BI necessary for us to fully optimize our business and thereby reducing food waste.
- Participate in creating our BI strategy and operational plan
- Execute the plan by implementing the analyses needed for us to understand our business better
- Visualize and communicate findings to relevant colleagues and investors
- Take initiative top perform relevant analyses and find growth opportunities through data
The ideal candidate
- A doer, with a proven record of taking challenges and walking the extra mile
- 1-3 years successful track record within Business Intelligence and data analysis
- Good knowledge of MySQL and Pyton
- Hands on experience working with Tableau, Periscope or Power BI
- Previous experience with Mix Panel is a strong plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
- Good business sense
- Strong communication skills in English
- Great team player with flair for managing different stakeholders
- Energetic, honest, efficient and result-oriented working style
- Eligible to work in Denmark
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, based on experience
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development
- An international environment, with colleagues from seven countries (and counting)
- You get to be part of one of Copenhagen’s most promising start-ups with a team of intelligent, international co-workers all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- A mission: we’re determined on having fun while succeeding with a start-up that serves a great purpose
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply here and make sure to include your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within four weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CEO Stian Olesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Too Good To Go
Too Good To Go is a social enterprise dedicated to reducing food waste. Our revolutionary concept links you with delicious food that would otherwise be thrown away at prices from as little as €2. Through the Too Good To Go app you can order delicious food from local restaurants, cafes and bakeries, collect it around closing time and save it from going to waste. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in six additional countries.