We are looking for an experienced designer to join our mission of reducing food waste and drive all things design-related, including mobile apps, websites, branding and marketing.
As our new designer, you will work closely with both the engineering team and the marketing team. You will be our first full-time designer and we expect you to have the skills to be our design lead longer term. Your tasks will include:
- Develop a clear brand position and build design guidelines to ensure implementation of the look and feel across teams
- Design the next generation of websites and apps across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, and mobile web
- Design marketing material as needed on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of experience as a mobile designer
- Master’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field
- Strong in UX and UI; including ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
- Expert level skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design tools
- Deep understanding of Apple’s design guidelines as well as Google’s material design
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in English
- Eligible to work in Denmark
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, based on experience
- Working with an extraordinary and meaningful product
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development
- An international environment, with colleagues from seven countries (and counting)
- You get to be part of one of Copenhagen’s most promising start-ups with a team of intelligent, inspired co-workers all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- A mission: we’re determined on having fun while succeeding with a start-up that serves a great purpose
Interested?Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply here and make sure to include your English resume, a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us and a link to your portfolio. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within four weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CEO Stian Olesen at email@example.com.
About Too Good To Go
Too Good To Go is a social enterprise dedicated to reducing food waste. Our revolutionary concept links you with delicious food that would otherwise be thrown away at prices from as little as €2. Through the Too Good To Go app you can order delicious food from local restaurants, cafes and bakeries, collect it around closing time and save it from going to waste. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in six additional countries.