We are on the hunt for a Growth Hacker looking for a job with a purpose. An analytical and result-oriented professional who will be part of the team responsible for driving growth in users and usage of Too Good To Go – the leading app against food waste.
- Execute the demand generation strategy and optimizes the performance of digital marketing channels
- Implement, monitor & manage inbound marketing strategies, SEO & SEM and any other crazy idea you could have
- Plan and manage advertising and collateral syndication to drive traffic and leads
- Investigate and optimize the customer journeys
- Develop a comprehensive and actionable growth strategy to expand Too Good TO Go Worldwide
The ideal candidate
- A doer, with a proven record of taking challenges and walking the extra mile
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience – preferably within tech or B2B
- Strong track record in driving lead generation and nurturing programs
- Strong, proven skills in SEO, SEM, marketing automation and website optimization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resource
- Strong communication skills in English
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Technology and internet affinity
- Creative and flexible
- Eligible to work in Denmark
It’s the great user feedback and the user graph pointing upwards that gets you out of bed every morning.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, based on experience
- Flexibility to try, experiment and create the “WoW effect”
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development
- An international environment, with colleagues from seven countries (and counting)
- You get to be part of one of Copenhagen’s most promising start-ups with a team of intelligent, international co-workers all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- A mission: we’re determined on having fun while succeeding with a start-up that serves a great purpose
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply here and make sure to include your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within four weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CEO Stian Olesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Too Good To Go
Too Good To Go is a social enterprise dedicated to reducing food waste. Our revolutionary concept links you with delicious food that would otherwise be thrown away at prices from as little as €2. Through the Too Good To Go app you can order delicious food from local restaurants, cafes and bakeries, collect it around closing time and save it from going to waste. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in six additional countries.