Too Good To Go is fast growing Danish start-up, and currently the World’s leading company fighting food waste in the business to customer segment.
We are looking for a Marketing Hero with strong drive to lead the marketing activities in Denmark and join our 70 food warriors around in Europe.
The candidate will be sitting in our headquarter but integrated with an international team of 12 marketers in 5 countries. The candidate will report directly to the CMO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and scale Too Good To Go marketing activities in Denmark and drive overall market strategy, planning and execution of all marketing functions
- Build and execute integrated marketing plans that support business objectives in Denmark
- Lead the PR actions for Too Good To Go in Denmark, from beginning to end
- Create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and overall ecosystem in Denmark
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavors (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Support the CMO on the optimization of the Too Good To Go’ value chain
Your skills should include:
- Being true passionate about food waste is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- Solid leadership skills
- 3-5 years of experience as a marketing specialist or senior marketing position, preferably in international companies in Denmark
- Very strong PR background, with a proven record creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Experience in tech companies or food companies is a strong plus
- 100% target oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions
- Hands on experience on e-mail marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- A deep understanding of brand guidelines and brand tonality
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast growing environment
- Danish native combined with an excellent English
What do we offer?
- Senior position, with a competitive compensation package
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 6 counties (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Centric location in Copenhagen
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read the Cover Letters) here.
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”