Software Engineers for iOS and Android
We are looking for talented software engineers who are eager to develop and innovate our popular mobile app and thereby help reducing food waste.
- Develop and innovate the Too Good To Go app for either iOS or Android
- Take part in the full development process from architecture and planning through programming, testing and releasing
The ideal candidate
- You have a few years of experience or are a newly “top-of-your-class” graduate with a Master’s degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, or other highly technical areas. If you are still studying Computer Science and have relevant practical programming experience, we would also like to hear from you
- Experience with either iOS or Android is a plus
- Highly adaptable to new technologies and interest in working with several different platforms, APIs, etc. is a plus
- A desire to deliver high quality, and continuously develop the Too Good To Go application so we can stay ahead of the pack
- Sharing your experiences and skills with others is an integral part of how you work, and you are keen to develop new skills along the way
- Fluency in English
- Eligible to work in Denmark
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, based on experience
- Working with an extraordinary and meaningful product
- A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development
- An international environment, with colleagues from seven countries (and counting)
- You get to be part of one of Copenhagen’s most promising start-ups with a team of intelligent, inspired co-workers all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- A mission: we’re determined on having fun while succeeding with a start-up that serves a great purpose
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please apply here and make sure to include your English resume, a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us and your latest grade transcripts. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within four weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CTO Brian Christensen at email@example.com.
About Too Good To Go
Too Good To Go is a social enterprise dedicated to reducing food waste. Our revolutionary concept links you with delicious food that would otherwise be thrown away at prices from as little as €2. Through the Too Good To Go app you can order delicious food from local restaurants, cafes and bakeries, collect it around closing time and save it from going to waste. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen with offices in six additional countries.